Day 7
A picture of someone or something that has had the biggest impact on you.
Oh boy, I can choose only one? This is going to be a tough one.. I think I'll have to write a little blurb about a few people or things.

My family - all three of my boys, really! Because they all rely on me to feed them, I'm encouraged to make healthy meals and be creative at times hiding vegetables in dishes or renaming things so they'll sound appealing (superhero balls aka brussel sprouts, alien eyes aka sliced carrots, dinner fruits aka any kind of veggie by itself).
My brother. If it weren't for Adam (and sibling competition), I wouldn't have gone back to college and at least accomplished getting my Associates Degree (which is a big acheivement when you work full time and it's taken you almost 5 years to get that far!). He took the time to explain things to me and stir of my interest in doing this. Academically, he won. Dr. Adam... :)

David Crowder Band. I love this music. It just has a way of always bringing my thoughts back to God.

I love David Crowder too! And I bet Bill really falls for those Alien eye-balls. :) I love this 30 day of Blogging thing. I'm sorry that I comment ever day...eeks.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute photos of the boys!
ReplyDelete