Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 15 of Blogging

Day 15

Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.


Since I missed a post yesterday, you get a two'fer today!


Love Song for a Savior - Jars of Clay

Ships with Holes Will Sink - These Four Walls

Age of Reason - The Rippingtons

Yeah Yeah Yeah La La La - Calvin Harris

Never Give Up on a Good Thing - George Benson

Navajo Stars - Craig Chaquico

Letter from the Sky - Civil Twilight

Howlin' For You - The Black Keys

Magic - B.o.B.

I Found a Whistle - MGMT


So I only know three of these songs.. I think I mentioned already in another post how totally 'in to' music I am though and how for fun I'll shuffle my music and see if I can find some really great new artist on there that I've never heard of. :)


I've bolded the songs/artist I've actually heard of (and like!).


Do you recognize any of the other songs listed? Are they any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment