Day 11
Write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die.
If you know me, you know I can be impatient and if I want something or want to do something I will usually find a way to do it. I'm not much of a daredevil either so you're not going to see thinks like skydiving on this list. However, here's the start of a list.
1. Go on a true and fantastic vacation somewhere beautiful, such as a peaceful island that is devoid of tourists and is just me and my little family.
2. Run a marathon, or at least a half marathon. (This isn't going to happen though if I don't find some motivation! I can't seem to fine the time and energy to get out there lately, even though will all the junk I've eaten the two weeks, I desperately need to!)
3. Learn how to unrestrain myself - to just let out the excitement and happiness that I feel inside when I feel it. I tend to inhibit myself, especially when I'm surrounded by people I don't know well. Inside I might be jumping up and down, but outside, I'm reserved and wishing I felt comfortable enough to allow people to see what a goofball I am.
Well, there's not much on this list as I haven't really thought much about it, but it's something!
Well, there's not much on this list as I haven't really thought much about it, but it's something!

No comments:
Post a Comment