Day 4
A habit that you wish you didn't have.
Okay, this is going to be a hard one. It's not because I think I'm perfect or anything, but I really can't think of a consistent habit that I have. I asked Bill if he knew of any habits I have, but he wasn't much help. He could only say that I have a habit of pestering him! (Haha! If he would just read my mind then I wouldn't have to ask for something a gazillion times, and therefore, I wouldn't be pestering! Now is that too much to ask? :) )
However, there are some habits I wish I did have. I wish I was more consistent with running and I wish I could consistently turn down Oreos when they look at me with their big brown eyes. I also would like to have a habit of reading the Bible everyday, praying often, and making it to church regularly.
I think all these desirable habits are attainable though, so no one is keeping them from me but myself.
A habit that you wish you didn't have.
Okay, this is going to be a hard one. It's not because I think I'm perfect or anything, but I really can't think of a consistent habit that I have. I asked Bill if he knew of any habits I have, but he wasn't much help. He could only say that I have a habit of pestering him! (Haha! If he would just read my mind then I wouldn't have to ask for something a gazillion times, and therefore, I wouldn't be pestering! Now is that too much to ask? :) )
However, there are some habits I wish I did have. I wish I was more consistent with running and I wish I could consistently turn down Oreos when they look at me with their big brown eyes. I also would like to have a habit of reading the Bible everyday, praying often, and making it to church regularly.
I think all these desirable habits are attainable though, so no one is keeping them from me but myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment