Day 1
A recent picture of you and ten interesting facts about yourself.
I can't guarantee that these facts will be interesting, but they'll be facts!
1. I love to read. Seriously. I go from one book to another. I have to read at least a little bit before bed each night to help be settle down and fall asleep. Right now I'm reading The Shelter of Stone by Jean M. Auel.
2. On days I work in the office, I have to drink flavored milk in the mornings on the ride there. Chocolate, strawberry, root beer, vanilly - whatever. I just don't like drinking it plain.
3. I secretly like taking my 4-year old grocery shopping with me. We always have a good time together. When he was 3 years old, he wouldn't ride in the cart. But come 4 years, he'll ride in the cart! Watch out though because we go 'fast like a race car'!
4. I'm attempting to train for a 10K run I signed up for in July. I've yet to run 10K at all, only done about 3 or 4K at a time. Mostly this is because I don't have much time to get out and do it and a lot of the time I'm pushing a stroller too which makes things a bit more difficult. I'm really excited for this challenge though and I've really been enjoying running like I never have before.
5. I'm growing a {huge!} garden this summer and caring for flowers in my flower bed too. I'm also extremely afraid of bugs and other creepy crawlies... Luckily, I have been very brave so far this year and have learned that as long as I don't examine the dirt too closely I'm okay! I'm growing strawberries, pumpkins, watermelons, green beans, onions, garlic, cauliflower, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, basil, and melons.
6. I love boba berries on my frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf.
7. I've only slept a whole entire night only one or two times in the last year and a half. It's a good thing God equipped mother's with the ability to still function on little or interrupted sleep!
8. I blush on demand. I hope that by posting this people won't use it against me! I'm such an easy blusher though and I hate it. I really, honestly do. It happened REALLY bad while I was pregnant, but I blamed it on having 30% more blood in my body, but it's STILL happening! I wish there was a cure for it though because it's so embarrassing. Good thing my brother is a Pharmacist so maybe there's hope for me yet!
9. I like to have my bed made. No matter how clean the rest of the house is, if my bed is a shuffled-up mess, the whole house feels like it's in disorder too!
10. I love my house and my neighborhood, but if I could pick up my family, my friends, and our workplaces, I'd consider moving somewhere else. I might not even be that picky about where as long as it was safe and has a season of warmth, just somewhere outside of Utah (not that there's anything wrong with Utah!).

I love this! I can't wait to see the rest of your posts.
ReplyDelete-Nola
I kept getting kicked out of my google account...so this is anonymous.
root beer flavored milk???
ReplyDelete