Day 2
The meaning behind your blog name.
Upsidedown Headstands is standing upright, of course! It couldn’t be ‘Upsidedown Handstands’, because then it would be standing with your hands in the air and that would just be weird (unless maybe you're in church and praising God or just really excited and you're jumping too). There’s nothing really too special about standing upright though – it’s just a regular thing to do. I didn’t expect my blog to be anything super special either because I didn’t know how much I’d use it and I don’t feel comfortable sharing a WHOLE lot of personal things here since I have no clue who is reading it. So, if you’re reading this, feel free to say hello and let me know you’re out there! Maybe one day I’ll surprise you all by writing about something really deep or really fantastic.
The meaning behind your blog name.
Upsidedown Headstands is standing upright, of course! It couldn’t be ‘Upsidedown Handstands’, because then it would be standing with your hands in the air and that would just be weird (unless maybe you're in church and praising God or just really excited and you're jumping too). There’s nothing really too special about standing upright though – it’s just a regular thing to do. I didn’t expect my blog to be anything super special either because I didn’t know how much I’d use it and I don’t feel comfortable sharing a WHOLE lot of personal things here since I have no clue who is reading it. So, if you’re reading this, feel free to say hello and let me know you’re out there! Maybe one day I’ll surprise you all by writing about something really deep or really fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment