Some of my goals for this year...
- Somehow convince E to potty train.
- Eat more veggies. (Off to a good start here, I might say! I made my first fancy salad and it was a cinch! Also made some salad dressing to go with it. Mmm!)
- Make weekly meal plans so I stock up on the RIGHT stuff and not just a bunch of crackers.
- Exercise. Yes, it's a losing battle right now, but only until June, right?
- Read the Bible more often and make it a routine in my life.
There. I'm keeping it simple. Because I know this might change, and I'm okay with that!
On the exciting newsfront, I'm feeling the baby swirl every now and then in my tummy. And E is starting to call the spare room the 'Baby's Room', instead of 'My Old Room'. So this is very good! We also have the BIG ultrasound scheduled on my birthday, January 19th. I can barely wait to find out of this is a he or a she!
Also, since I now have a dedicated craft area, I'm starting off the year with a crafty kick - I'm going to start using up all the scrapbooking supplies I have accumulated and do a scrapbook page a day for the month of January. Yes, I know, I have enough stuff to do a page a day for a few years, but I'm going to start with just 31 days and see where that gets me. It should be fun! Here's my start, for day 1 and 2 anyways. Day 3 needs some editing since it has personal info on it.


Great goals, Rachel! Have I told you about dealstomeals.com? It's $5 a month and this lady goes through all the major grocery store ads and tells you which deals are the best and which are just okay- compared to Costco and WalMart. You can use it to stock up on food storage or just your weekly shopping, but she does put together a meal plan, which is cool. Why am I thinking that I already told you this? I think I'm going crazy. :)Oh and your pages are so cute!
ReplyDelete