Thursday, January 7, 2010

So far, so good!

So far I have been keeping up with my crafty goal of a scrapbook page a day in January. I'm actually having a hard time limiting myself to just 1 a day!



Also, for the lovebirds who may happen to stumble across my blog, have you seen the movie Fireproof? It's a really good movie and might even make you cry. But anyways, the guy in the movie takes on the 40-day Love Dare challenge in hopes of savings and improving his marriage. Here's a blog that is posting the daily challenge every day, starting January 6th and ending on Valentines Day. If you want to do this but missed yesterday, you should be able to look at the archives on their site to read it. Or you could just buy the book. Or you could just be patient. With your spouse, I mean. :) That's what it was about.









No comments:

Post a Comment