I just had to share this (especially for you, Nina) because it just cracks me up.
A few weeks ago, my dad found a box of my stuff in the garage (actually, he almost hit it with his car by accident!). I had a GRAND time going through it! I could have sworn that I'd packed that box with this day in mind - sifting through it 10 years down the road. It held all sorts of goodies - journals and short stories from elementary, all my CD cases (empty, but still a glimpse of what I liked back in the day), and even all my dance-clothes and dance shoes (jazz, lyrical, ballet, pointe, character shoes)! All of my dance music was there too for all the solos and most of the team dances I ever took to competition. (They are all tapes though so I have no way to listen to them! Boo!) There were some random pictures and even my super-secret journal from junior high and high school (which I had masking taped closed at one point in my life but then later broke back into it) and it contained things I wrote and sworn "to never tell another living soul as long as I live.... except Colleen". Hahahaha!!! While I was going through these things, my mom even hollared downstairs that the phone was for me! (And it really was! I'd gone and left my cell upstairs and it kept ringing.)
Anyways, since I can't tell you about the super secret things, I will show you this picture I found. My parents couldn't even recognize this boy in the picture with me. But guess what - I married him! We had been dating for about 3-6 months in this picture, so we were about 17 and 19.


LOL That dork, Now I am going to have to post a picture of him with longer hair.
ReplyDeleteI remember when he got those pictures and gave me one. I knew you where the one for him then =) hehe