Thursday, January 21, 2010

And there's more!

More scrapbook pages, that is! I'm still doing good too and haven't missed a single day yet this month. I was actually getting a little worried that I was going to run out of photos to use, but luckily, Bill found a whole stash of them last night for me. The 'mitten man' page below was actually one of these gems. We also came across of picture of me right before the labor-inducing drug kicked in and WOW!!! I was gigantic!! I guess that was just a visual reminder of what is to come, huh! Maybe I'll share that picture later.








2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mitten man page! Is the red piece part of the paper or is that an add on? You are doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red on the right side of the page is felt fusion. I love that stuff but it's so dang sticky that it's HARD to get on the page!

    ReplyDelete