Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have a blog???

It's been so long since I've posted anything that I nearly forgot all about having a blog!  I've also missed out on what I'm sure has been some really great blog posts by the bloggers I follow too.  Thanks to a few minutes of blog-surfing yesterday though, I now have a dinner recipe all planned out for tonight - Chicken Taco Soup by the cute ladies at G-Rated.  I plan to get my little chef's helper involved in this one since it's fairly easy to assemble (open, dump, stir, yep - Definitely suitable for a 5 year old!)

So Kindergarten is coming up.  I am shocked to find out that public school is only 2.5 hours a day, with 30 minutes of this being recess.  This is crazy!!  I wonder if this is the same in other states.  What can they possibly teach a child in this little time?  Going from a full day preschool at the not-to-be-named-local-private-school, this is like back-stepping to daycare.  I'm just not sure about all this..  So I'm weighing our options and I think I have a plan.  But it's a secret.  Shhhh!

Also on my mind is the hunt for recipes for tube pans, this new book I've been reading and the 5 others waiting their turn to be read, the unavoidable mountain of laundry, and whoopie pies.  Yes, whoopie pies.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you, a few things.. I can't remember if I ever responded to your post about Elia, she is doing really well. She has had a few treatments and she says that she wonders how it was she was living before. She ran her first 5K in a while and has been feeling much better. Thank you so much for your wonderful support, you are such a sweetheart! Next... yes it was the sticky marshmallow fluff.. and was no fun to clean up ha ha.. and third, we need to get together and let the kids play and chat! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, thank you so much for stopping by our blog and leaving us a comment! I am so thrilled that your 5 year old loved the soup! I have been a bit busy and crazy that i am just now getting back to you. we will be sharing our maori bread recipe tomorrow! i hope you like it!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete