So the city is considering building a dog park. Directly behind my house. I mean, right SMACK next to it - separated only by my chainlink fence. I am so irked at this I could just spit! I keep imaging a beautiful summer dog. As I step outside my house into my back yard... RUFF RUFF RUFF snarle BARK!!! And here I'll be saying, "Boys, keep away from the fence! Let's go play in the front yard since there are mean dogs in the dog park! Oh no! That big one is digging under the fence!! OH NO!!! RUN, KIDS!!! Get into the house!!!! QUICK!!!"
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. But, seriously? A dog park practically in my back yard??? Obviously, the citizens who thought up this idea and proposed it isn't proposing it in THEIR backyard!!
"Kids, DUCK! There's a frisby coming over the fence! Noooo!!!! Here comes a slobbery ball!!" Well, at least the pet owner can retreive their lost item since chainlink is so easy to climb! Heck, it's even easier for a kid to climb!
There are three houses affected directly by this proposed park.. And guess what? The other two haven't said a word about it to the city for or against it. Here I am about to battle this all on my own. Now, if only I have more blog traffic of people in my neighborhood who actually care about this..
I'll probably end up being barked at when I'm standing inside the house at my kitchen sink!
ARGH!!!
Anyone want to buy my house??? Probably not... If a dog park goes in, I don't think ANYONE will EVER want to buy my house! I'll be STUCK here next to a STINKING dog park forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment