Even though I look like my due date is right around the corner, I'm only 24 weeks. Luckily, I don't FEEL so much like I'm about to pop so I'm doing alright for a bit longer! And a reassuring confirmation from the doctor says I'm measuring right on schedule. Whew! But... she did say that history tends to repeat itself, so if I had a big baby before, I'll likely have another big baby. And it's also normal for me to get bigger faster with the second baby. God have mercy on me!
As long as our baby boy is healthy though, that's all that matters to me. Even if I have to put my belly in a sling to get around during the last couple months. I'll deal with it!
Also, I'm 90% sure I've found a preschool for E. After talking with the teacher on the phone, I'm actually excited about it too because I know he's going to have a blast! And take a minute, if you will, to picture a class of 3-4 year olds saying the Pledge of Allegiance. Isn't that the stinkin' cutest image you've ever had! By the time he starts in the Fall, the teacher and school will have moved within walking distance from our house so it will work out perfectly with our schedule too! E and I are going to meet her tonight. I hope it goes well!
And I hope that it excites E enough to start taking more of an interest in potty training. Crossing my fingers big time for this! I've tried treats for pottying, I've tried cool undies, I've even tried a Potty Prize Chart. Nothing has worked so far! Maybe this will be just the thing to encourage him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment