Monday, February 1, 2010

I did it!!!

I did it!!! Well, mostly... I missed only one day of doing a page in January, but I had a good excuse. The baby wanted to go to bed early and since, well, we share a body, I had to comply! I made up for it by doing 4 extra pages a few days later though at "Scraptastic 2010" in Lindsay's basement (Thanks Lindsay!!!). And I just happened to conjure up some all-time favorite page layouts.


(I realized after I stuck everything down on this page that I needed to pluralize 'Dreams'! Argh!! Since I can't move the letter's, I'm going to stamp above the title "Just like a" or "A mother's" or something like that.)








(This has got to be one of my favorite designs ever! I love everything about it - the layout, the papers, the picture, even the drool mark on my sleeve!)





(I love this one too. I love the brown flowery cut-out paper Andrea sent me, the colors, and most of all, the look in Bill's eyes that is just full of pure love for our new little baby.)


1 comment: