Well, I didn't have anything to blog about (that wouldn't require publicly posting family pictures) so I thought I'd give kudos to a book I just finished.
Unlikely Angel: The Untold Story of the Atlanta Hostage Hero
by Ashley Smith
This is the account of a woman who was taken hostage by Brian Nichols in 2005. I don't remember hearing about this on the news or anything, but from reading the description of the book, I had an idea of what it was about. Because of this, I was on the edge of my seat when I first opened the book. She doesn't waste much time getting right into the story though.
It was amazing to see how God was working during this time in Ashely Smith's life and how she was being used by God to affect Brian Nichols' life as well. It was so clearly obvious who was in charge of this situation, and it wasn't Ashley. It wasn't Nichols either though. GOD is in control. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment