I made 'Morning Glory Muffins' to be had for a quick on-the-go breakfast or a little snack, and for something with no regular old sugar, these are amazing! I opted to add the 2 tablespoons of honey, but I think it would still be good with no honey or even just 1 tablespoon too. I about cried scooping out 2.5 cups of the almond flour out of my tiny little $10 package of it, but it was worth it.
Check out here for the recipe - CLICK HERE FOR DELICIOUS GOODNESS.
It's been a lot of hit-or-miss with the new recipes I've been trying lately. My oldest picky eater would have eaten a whole pan of these this morning if I'd let him! And I just smiled inside a big sneaky smile knowing he was eating his carrots and not whining about it!
I also made a chicken pot pie which was LOADS of work. I wasn't too fond of it because my gluten-free almond-flour crust did not crust up at all, but my little guy practically licked his bowl clean of all that chicken, brocolli, celery, onion, carrots, mushroom, and onion! Everyone else liked it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment