I read something yesterday and it's inspired me to try something new today.
Life is so busy and there are so many things on our 'To Do' list. We are juggling all these tasks and things and organizing our days by them. There is just a never ending list of chores and things that must be done! But really, all of these things are blessings. We're organizing and juggling blessings. Many, many blessings!
Today, it is a blessing to do laundry. I'm blessed to have a washer and dryer in my home with water and soap to operate them.
I'm blessed with all these piles of dirty laundry. It means I've been blessed with an active and healthy family to wear and dirty these clothes every day.
I'm blessed with sticky floors. It means I have been blessed with foot in my fridge and my pantry.
I'm blessed with a laundry basket on my head. It means that I have children with a sense of humor and I've finished one pile of laundry to make it empty!
I'm blessed with sometimes bossy children. It means I have an opportunity to teach them and lead them in having good manners.
I am blessed. So very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Rachel, I love this! You are my new 'inspiration' blog. Everything you write is so sincere and beautiful :) Today, I'm thankful for mashed potatoes (serious comfort food to me!)
ReplyDelete