I am so thrilled with my latest cleaning adventure that I must share my news!
Baking Soda + Vinegar = Amazing grout cleaner!!!
I have white tiles and white grout in my kitchen and dining area. I sealed it when we installed it about a year ago, but since then, it's gotten all grimy, dirty, and gray. But not anymore! I tried an $8 bottle of grout cleaner from Lowe's that actually got pretty great reviews online. It worked so-so, but it also said to leave it on for 15 minutes before scrubbing and to be careful of fumes. Seriously?! So I tried the Baking Soda + Vinegar trick and it made it bright white again! Even in the dirtest and blackest of areas! And I only left it on for a few minutes before scrubbing. It's perfectly safe and it's kind of fun watching it foam up when you mix it together. If you try this, you will probably want to reseal it again afterwards to keep it nice and clean.
Call me odd, but now I'm tempted to find out the original grout color in the kitchen and lunch room at work now too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment