Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 18 of Blogging

Day 18

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.


I know this sounds lame, but I honestly don't think I'd want to switch lives with anyone. Even for just one day. There is no one else in the world (except for Bill) who has my children. They are the sweetest and silliest boys on the planet and they're mine! All mine!!! (Okay, AND Bill's.. :)


However, if someone wants to switch an 8-hour work day with me for a day, I'd love to be a baker or a cake maker. I love making cakes, but I don't always have a reason to make them. If baking was my job though, I could bake all day long - on someone else's requests. I really wouldn't mind requests either. In fact, I think I'd enjoy the challenge of making a special dessert that someone else has a craving for!


Aside from today's blog topic...... I have awesome news!! I'm going to see the David Crowder Band in September! Woohoooooo!!! I'm so excited! For the last few years, I've thought it would be awesome if I could go back in time and go to church camp. Sing, read, worship - out in the wilderness - with a group of people who are also all fired up for God. I think that'd be awesome. So, this will be like the next best thing! A massive gathering of people worshiping God through song with an awesome group of people leading and playing the music! Oh boy, jump for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment