Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 17 of Blogging

I'm getting a little bored. I really didn't feel like writing about the topic that was listed for day 17 so I'm going to pull a Wild Card and pick another day's topic instead.

Day 23
Something you crave a lot.

I'll try to limit myself.... There are a lot of foods I like and crave.

Frozen yogurt. Orange Leaf, or the Yogurt Stop since they have boba berries now, are my favorites. (I don't think the boba berries they have as a topping is really an actual boba berry though, but I like them this way!) Sadly, I haven't given in to the craving much over the last 2 months or so since my brother moved, and Bill doesn't eat fro-yo.

I crave watermelon a lot too. I'm so glad it's summertime so I can get them often. I've pretty much always loved this fruit. In fact, when I was pregnant with Austin, I remember making a special trip to the grocery store to get one - no, I wasn't accused of shoplifting one under my shirt! - and I was a bit disappointed with the selection. All they had were those medium sized ones and I wanted a giant one. I mean, BIG. Like 15-20 pounds. What happened to they days of gigantic oval-sized watermelons that barely fit in your fridge? I've since discovered though that those medium sized round ones are actually quite a bit of melon.

How about Necco's too? I love this candy! It's too bad that it's a little hard to find and whenever I really want them, the stores I go to never have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment