Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joyful noise!

My heart is full and threatening to burst with joy once again this morning. There's no real, tangible reason for this though. It's a wonderful feeling - not having my joy hanging on something wordly, something that is meaningless in the long run!

I've been having mini-revivals in my car every morning for the last two days. (Perhaps this has been the spout for this faucet running with joy?) Both days, something in the lyrics has been almost taking my breath away, catching in my throat and in my heart. A verse (found multiple times) in the Bible comes to mind - "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!". I am hearing! And I am grateful!

We're gonna sing like the saved
A joyful noise we will make
You put this joy in our hearts
We're gonna dance like the saved


- from Sing Like the Saved by David Crowder Band

YOU put this joy in my heart, God!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. Really, I love to hear it and you are spreading your joy to me. I love you Rachel! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete