Well, this week E has been battling the dreaded pink eye. Luckily, it hasn't spread to anyone else, but the poor kid looks so sad when he looks up at you with those goobery, pink eyes. We've been using the prescription eye drops since Sunday, but it's slow going clearing up. The problem though may be due to the extremely difficult task of getting stinging drops of medicine into a 2-year old's eyes.. Though bribery is encouraging him to cooperate, it's still a natural reflex to close your eyes when you see something coming at them!
Here's hoping for a bright and clear holiday weekend, with no pink except for the frosting on the cake! (Yes, I may be baking a cake because I just got the COOLEST giant cupcake shaped baking pan and I reaaaally want to try it out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment