If you like quiche - this is the recipe for you. These cheese-less, milk-less, crust-less Egg Cupcakes from Everyday Paleo are delicious!!! You can click on the link above for the original recipe, but here's how I made it. I froze half the batch to enjoy later too (I hope this idea works out!).
Egg Cupcakes
12 eggs, whisked well
3 green onions
1 zucchini
1 summer squash
1 bunch of Kale
1 small crown of broccoli
9 slices of COOKED bacon
sea salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 and grease with olive oil
two muffin pans. Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl. In a food processor throw
in the veggies until finely chopped but NOT smooth. Add this mixture to your eggs.
Mix the egg mixture well and using a 1/4 measuring cup, fill the muffin pans
(you’ll be able to make 18-20 cupcakes). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the
eggs are set in the middle.

Do you like Kale? What does it taste like? I saw they had a tub of it at Costco.
ReplyDelete