Friday, June 25, 2010

Another adventure!

This morning we went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum with my sister, my neice, and my nephew. It was crazy! I would really like to know where my child gets his insane amount of energy from though because he was like a wild rocket in there! The first thing we saw was the ball area. I think the kids would have been satisfied if that's all there was to the place! When we finally dragged them further into the museum they had even more fun! There was a construction zone, a little house (complete with a vacuum and a lawnmower), a store, some cars, a rock wall, a water area. They even got to see a helicopter! Most of the activities had a learning thing to them, but to a 3 year old, they don't care about that - they just want to play! So even though we had a ton of fun, I think this is something he'll enjoy even more in a year or two when he can actually learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment