Friday, April 10, 2009

What to name this.... Hmm!

So I couldn't decide what to name this blog.. I don't even know how much I'll write on it or what I'll even write about. Bill thought of 'Gabby Scrapper', and then we thought up 'Gigglebit Gabber'. This ended up going into 'Fields of Bubbles', or of Laughter, or of Smiles, but it was either taken already or didn't quite fit. I suggested to Bill, 'Bubblegum Bubble Bisquit'. I think this was the name some joke email donned me a few years ago. Bill said I was just getting silly though. Silly? That made me think about how my arms used to laugh. This would mostly happen during handstand contests when I was a kid, which is the reason why I rarely won. My arms still laugh on occassion though, but unfortunately its gone beyond handstands.. Sometimes they start laughing when I'm trying to go to sleep. In fact, they are starting to laugh right now! Aaahh!

So that's how I came to name my new blog, 'Upsidedown headstands'. Because I can do these kinds of headstands for a long time and if my arms start to laugh, I won't be disqualified from the contest. But if my legs start laughing......

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to see you in blogland! You can find me at www.denisegibb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!! A Bloggin' RayRayRachel!!

    ReplyDelete